Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More projects!

I got wrapped up in projects again!   Couldn't help it!  I have been doing some more fabric painting, only this time I used a 14 in sewing hoop instead of a 6 inch one.  The tote and pillow came from two of those experiments.  I think I will try a skirt next...maybe more pillows.  The last pic came from some experimenting with candle dyes.  I had just a few different blues and fuchsia to work with and purples as the goal.  I got some very interesting shades.  Fun times.  I used soy wax from General Wax in LA.  If you are in the area, you should check out their candle making classes.  




1 comment:

  1. Love your incredible use of color! Are the back of the tote and pillow plain? Daddy Gene candles! Love!!!! He would be so happy. I'm sure he's right there with you:)

    ReplyDelete