Thursday, March 28, 2013

A sewing project and a little bit of color

I decided that I could not live any longer without a maxi skirt, and since I am definitely on a budget, I decided to make my own.  If you are of the same ilk, go to this lovely little lady's you tube videos.  She does an excellent job making the whole thing sound ridiculously easy.  It was, though I am no master seamstress...yet!  I wore it today, and I felt more like myself than I had in a long time.  Funny how a little color can do that to you.  Speaking of color...there are few flower pics below as well.  I am completely obsessed with flower photos and with my little iPhone camera, well, let's just say, I'm still learning.  It would seem that I am novice in everything I do these days, but I know I am exactly where I should be.  I would love to hear about other sewing blogs and flower blogs if you would like to share!  Oh, and before I go, if you are a flower person, check out Amy Merrick's blog.  She takes it to another level.  I suppose being a florist will do that to you!    





1 comment:

  1. This is really FUN! Maybe you belong in a place like Rebecca's Garden or a flower shop!

    ReplyDelete