Monday, March 11, 2013

Alice's Restaurant

I am a newbie in the Bay.  My beautiful husband, however, grew up here.  So, naturally, he has been getting me acquainted with all of the local beauty in the area.  This past weekend we made the trek into the Santa Cruz Mountains up Skyline Boulevard to go to a local favorite, Alice's Restaurant.  If you're not intimidated by switchbacks and speedy gonzales drivers, this is worth the hike.  Bring a jacket and an appetite.  I was too busy eating to snap the portobello sandwich and the fish sandwich my husband and I shared...delicious...but here are a few pics of the place itself.  The ancient cowhide booths, redwoods, late afternoon light, blooming rosemary, delicious food, and my gorgeous husband. Wow. Such Beauty.







1 comment:

  1. There is So Much Beauty Here and you are part of it. I want to go to Alice's! Your artwork at the top is gorgeous, just like you. Thank you for sharing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete